Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Internet Censorship


Without doing any research, what background do you currently have on this issue?
Currently countries are trying to restrict access to certain questionable material on the internet. Some people do not want this to happen because it will restrict the freedom of knowledge on the internet. It could be bad because certain regimes severely restrict internet access to stop people from knowing about certain things. It has both upsides and down sides
What do you want to know about this issue?
I want to go further in depth about why people agree or disagree with this policy and their reasons for believing so. I also think this is an interesting
Why did you choose this issue? Had it effected your life? Is it something you are passionate about? Explain.
I chose this issue because I think it is a very interesting topic and I think that it will be important to know some about this in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment