Tuesday, February 10, 2015

2/10/15

Think about the quote above. What does this mean to you? How could this apply to your life? How could this apply to your school work? I would love to give you less work in class if it meant you were going to focus harder on the work. Do you think you would get more out of it? Would that work for you? Why or why not?


I think that this a good quote because it focuses on doing things well and don't overcrowd your life with a ton of activities. I think this can apply in my life because I am always trying to do a lot of activities and it might be better to do less activities. You want to do less work with more focus. It would be helpful for time management and getting things done if you are always focused. You would be able to work a lot harder but use less time. Your time would become more valuable. I think that this would work for me so that I could still do the same amount of things just focus really hard on all of them and you would complete them faster and have more time for doing things that I enjoy. It would work well for me to do this so that I would have more time spent on things I enjoy. Also if you are doing less activities you will not necessarily be not as busy. If you are extremely focused then you would spend more time on the project or activity and it will be just as time consuming.  

No comments:

Post a Comment