Friday, February 6, 2015

2/6/15

Tell me about some interesting things you have learned about your global issue so far. What have you learned that you didn't know before? Include a couple images from the internet if possible. (Make sure to cite images that are not your own.)

I have learned a lot about how the global economies all depend on each other. I learned how economies can go into a recession and how the pros and cons affect the country that they may be applied to.  I learned that Greece has so much debt that they are facing default if nothing changes. I have also learned how the recession could have been avoided and how other countries can avoid the problems Greece is in now. I have learned how different political parties have influenced the decisions being made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment