Monday, February 23, 2015

2/23/15

Tell me about your weekend. Give me a story, something funny that happened, an experiencing you had, the way you felt, etc. Include photos!

Over the weekend I did a lot of costuming because we have dress rehearsal for my competitive dance studio in a week. I sewed on appliques, glued rhinestones and sewed straps and other odd tasks. I went to dinner Saturday night with my friends at pinstripes and saw a movie at Cinetopia. We got our reservations late so we had to sprint from the dinner to catch the movie. After that I went to Coco Dolche and got a really good salted caramel mocha. I am a little stressed out because I still have two costumes to rhinestone and I haven't started them yet. On Sunday I had a solo rehearsal and then I worked on costumes some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment