Friday, February 20, 2015

2/20/15



A perfect curriculum would consist of a fast paced course that allowed me to go as fast as I wanted to go. It would not consist of any useless knowledge things like how to identify a gerund but it would be all applicable to life situations. You would enroll in classes you were interested in and they would not set a lot of homework or tests or busy work, you would just be able to sit in classes that you enjoy and learn. There would also be a life skills class where you would learn how to do things that you will need to learn how to do when you have a job and are living on your own. For example you would learn how to manage a bank account, health insurance and how to be successful on your own. The classes would not be all that different then they are now but they would be personalized to fit everyone's individual needs. I would study differently because I would study not because I needed to to pass a test but because I wanted to. I would probably be a lot more engaged in class because I would actually enjoy what I was learning

No comments:

Post a Comment