Thursday, February 19, 2015

2/19/15

My favorite food: Ice Cream
Foods I'd like to avoid: Pickles
My favorite things to learn: Math and Science
My favorite color: Purple
My best friends are: Mallory, Sydney O, Sydnei W, Emma Maddy
My favorite games to play: Clue
My favorite books: YA or distopian novels
My favorite movies or TV shows: The Office, Grey's anatomy, Captain America 2
My favorite holiday: Christmas
Things I do well: school, dance and organization
Things I need to practice more: grammar and spelling
My favorite place to go: home
My favorite family activities: skiing or game nights
My favorite thing to do outside: laying out
My favorite chore: playing with my cats
My least favorite chore: Washing the dishes
What I want to be when I grow up: either an engineer or a doctor of some sort
A place I want to visit: France
My favorite part of the year: Spring and Fall
My favorite part of each day: When I go to sleep at night

No comments:

Post a Comment